Return & Exchange
Most of SABJOL’s products carry corresponding manufacturer warranty, please contact manufacturer for detail warranty information. Please note some products are with manufacturer warranty only. In these cases customer must contact manufacturer to get the warranty repair or replacement.
You have 30 days Free Return period. Returned product should be within 30 days with receipt. We do not accept return if any item received in box when purchased is missing.
Please pack the product properly and ship back return with tracking number. We are NOT responsible for any package lost or damaged during shipping.
The following products cannot be returned:
- Service, delivery, and installation fees
- Gift cards and pre-paid cards
- Digital downloads (such as digital software and video games)
Product condition requirements
Most items purchased can be returned or exchanged even if the box or packaging has been opened, with the exception of non-returnable items and certain items that must be unopened.
If the box or packaging is opened, the product must be in like-new condition, with no signs of use. Additional conditions apply to the following items:
- Cell phones, smartphones, wireless devices, computers (laptop and desktop), tablets, iPads, and eReaders must have all security settings disabled. See more details in the “Disabling security settings on certain devices” section below.
Items eligible for exchange or return only if unopened
The following products can only be returned or exchanged if the original packaging is unopened:
- Computer components and upgrades
- Headphones and virtual reality headsets
- DJ and karaoke equipment.
- Cleaning supplies and chemicals
Disabling security settings on certain devices
Before returning cell phones, smartphones, wireless devices, mobile hotspots, wearables, computers (laptop and desktop), tablets, iPads, and eReaders, you will need to turn off the security settings.
How to disable security settings
- iOS products: If you’re returning a Mac, visit the Activation Lock for Mac Apple support page. For other Apple cellular or wireless devices, visit the Activation Lock for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch Apple support page.
- Android products: You will need to turn off the FRP (Factory Reset Protection) feature before returning the device. Get the steps and details by visiting the How to disable FRP page.
How to return your order by mail:
- Find your order then select the item you would like to return.
- Provide the following information in the empty message field:
• The number of products you would like to return
• The name and description of each product
• The date you received each product
• The condition and images of each product when it was received
• The condition and images of the each product’s packaging
• The reason for requesting a return of each product
- Once your return request has been approved, you should receive an email containing a printable return shipping label (called a Return Merchandise Authorization) and further instructions on how to send the item back.
- Print and attach the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) shipping label and ship the package, making sure to include:
• The product and any accessories
• Any manuals and/or warranty cards
• The product’s original packaging
Once we receive the products, you should see a refund to your original method of payment within 5-7 business days.
Returns from U.S.A. must be on customer’s own expense due to customs and brokerage fees.
The above return & warranty policy is only for US & Canadian buyers. International buyers other than US & Canada must get warranty from corresponding manufacturer. We do not offer warranty replacement or return for international buyer due to high shipping cost.