Vlogging in Your Car – A Fun Side BusinessSABJOL
Ambitious car vloggers are gaining fans by the hundreds of thousands every day. Based on 2020 updates, Projected Yearly Earnings for Youtubers that have 20,000 views per day is $10,403 – $17,338. That’s a very good start by all means. And if you focus more on your channel, success breeds success. Being on the top online video platform and showing good contents, guarantees your affluence. So, were you thinking of vlogging in your car but do not know where to start?! In this blog, we will cover everything you want to know about starting your fun side business. We will show you the habits successful vloggers follow, the best cams to use and how to edit your videos.
7 Habits to Follow to be a Successful Vlogger
These are the habits you need to maintain while vlogging in your car:
Stay true to your tribes
First thing to remember is why people subscribed to your channel from the first place and stick with that mission.
Equipment never hold you back
Always get the shot! If something’s going on, find the nearest camera no matter what it is.
Make something happen
Turn the camera on when something is happening or make something happen. If you’re going to get your message out, sometimes it might not seem like the best vlogging day but you have to make it so.
Create your Collab. Instead of thinking of other vloggers as your competitors, believe in collaboration. Get up, move and start contacting some of these vloggers and create a video with them. Your audience and their audience will love seeing both of you together.
No matter what your content is going to be you should know how to start, engage and end a video every single time especially with the things that align directly with your brand.
Listen to your audience
Analytics will tell you a lot about what your audience think about your content. you can hear it from them even more directly when you actually pay attention to the comments. write to people back, read what people say.
Never Stop Learning
Never stop educating yourself how to get better on your craft no matter how many subscribers you have. You can always be better when you continue to educate yourself.
What are the best Cameras I can use for vlogging in my car?
The most important element to invest on is a good camera. We will show you the best cameras in the market for vlogging in your car.
- REXING V1-4K Ultra HD Car Dash Cam 2.4″ LCD Screen, Wi-Fi, 170° Wide Angle Dashboard Camera Recorder with G-Sensor, WDR, Loop Recording, Supercapacitor, Mobile App, 256GB Supported.
- Trusted Brand: The complete package – goo sound, great night vision, sharp HD, technology that reduces blurring and fantastic auto-record features.
- Pros: Great night vision with full HD, and also has an adhesive mount instead of an iffy suction cup. Installation process in incredibly smooth and easy.
- Cons: Adhesive mount is permanent and that’s why it is difficult to clean up if you remove the camera.
- Garmin Dash Cam Tandem, Front and Rear Dual-Lens Dash Camera with Interior Night Vision, Two 180-degree Lenses, Front-Facing Lens with 1440p, Interior-Facing Lens with 720p (010-02259-00)
- Most Versatile: Garmin’s miniature dash cam supports a wide range of connectivity features.
- Pros: Actively records interior and exterior of car. Compact. Dual USB ports. Sharp night vision. Voice controls. Wide 180-degree view. View live recording on smartphone via Wi-Fi. Durable.
- Cons: Undoubtedly, it’s a fairly pricey model.
- THINKWARE Q800PRO Car Dash Cam 2.5K 2560X1440P QHD 140°Wide Angle Dashboard Camera Recorder with G-Sensor, Car Camera w/Sony Sensor, Parking Mode, WiFi GPS, Night Vision, Loop Recording.
- Best Video Quality: If you absolutely need to capture highly detailed and smooth footage from your dash camera, the Q800PRO is your best choice.
- Pros: Crystal-clear 2K QHD resolution. Wide viewing angle. Impressive night vision. Simple to install. GPS. Active parking surveillance. Temperature resistant. Convenient smartphone app.
- Cons: Indeed, a digital display would have been a helpful feature.
Anker Roav Dual Dash Cam Duo, Dual FHD 1080p Dash Cam for Uber, Front & Interior Wide Angle Car Cameras, Dual Sony Sensors, IR Night Vision, GPS, G-Sensor, Loop-Recording & Parking Mode (No Wi-Fi)
- Inexpensive: The DashCam Duo is an inexpensive camera to have in your car and its range of useful features makes this a value packed deal.
- Pros: Not only affordable, but actively records interior and exterior of vehicle. Easy to install. Premium night vision. GPS. Easy to adjust. Wide -angle cameras. Supports 128 GB memory cards.
- Cons: No Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Cobra Dash Camera DASH2216D – 1080p Full HD Front Cam and 720p HD Rear Cam, 16GB MicroSD Included, Loop Recording, G-Sensor Auto Accident Detection, 160 Degree Ultra Wide Angle DVR, 2 Inch Screen.
- Most Comprehensive: With its collection of active roadway sensors, the Dash 2216D is the best dash cam for cautious drivers.
- Pros: Especially compact. Installs in seconds. Monitors for example red light cameras, police presence and tracks local speed limit. Solid 1296P resolution camera. Dual cameras.
- Cons: Its front-facing camera is not up to the standard Full-HD resolution.
How can I edit my Videos?
You can edit your reels with a software or you can hire a freelancer to do the job for you. Editing videos might be challenging especially if it is not your main type of business, but why not give it a try. Keep in mind that this task is very time consuming. You need to dedicate at least 1 hour for each video you are editing to try to bring it up to a professional way that can be eye catching to be able to compete with other videos that are already uploaded on the platforms you are thinking of adding your videos on.
What are my best options?
If you need help with editing your reels, contact us. Bring your Vision to Life and turning your Audience to Customers is what we target. We have been editing videos for more than half a decade now. Our customers have been enjoying the access to stock libraries with over 500,000 4k video clips we have, which you might also need to add to your main shots.
We hope our blog helps you open your fun side business channel as it did for others. Some of the shared links are of our affiliates that can help in your vlogging business. While you enjoy the best offers we captured for you, we also receive a credit to keep our business going.
The feedback we received from our followers blew our minds off in terms of how people can be creative in their own ways. One started her Youtube channel posting regularly from her car about the pros and cons of living in Canada. Another one decided to show the beauty of nature while he is on the go as the nature of his job allows him to drive around a lot. A third one decided to support his local businesses and drive through his neighbourhood showing the unique customer service and products each of these businesses have. They also expressed how satisfied they were with the cameras they bought and how it helped them capture views that they couldn’t have captured with their own phones. You too, add your comments below and share your experience with us or carry the discussion over to our Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, MeWe or Tumbler.
Do share the blog with a friend who’s interested in vlogging or eventually searching for new business opportunities.